Monday, July 9, 2007

Adtoll, Ad-Money

Today I was looking for sites that serves banner ads to your websites and I joined some of them to evaluate their earning potential.

The first program I joined was AdToll.

The http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.quote.gif
insert blockquoteinterface looks good but when I tried adding my site, they won't allow free hosts (mine is hosted free on blogger). When I have my own domain name, I will try adtoll again.

Basically, in AdToll you sell some advertising space on your website and you can set your price. You get 75% of your price while AdToll gets 25% as commission. You can specify which category of ads you want as well as filter out adult ads.


Next program is Ad-Money
It has a very simple site layout, perhaps a minimalist. I thought it was supposed to be paid per impression but its paid per click. I sent an email to the admin regarding some questions. I will update this after I got the reply.


That's it for now. Still researching...

0 comments: