Friday, July 6, 2007

I can't find my site on google!

I can't find my site on Google!
Has anyone experienced this problem? It seems that my ecchi blog located at http://ecchicravings.blogspot.com could not be found on Google even if I used the keywords "ecchi cravings blogspot".

Here are my predictions on how this could have happened.

Switching blogging host but with the same blog name

Well, I did switch from ecchicravings.wordpress.com to ecchicravings.blogspot.com.

Duplicate content
I copied my posts (about 6 of them) from my wordpress to blogspot blog. However, the moment I finished copying, I deleted the entries in wordpress.

Post flooding
I was very excited to start the ecchi blog that I posted a lot in the first few days. I think it was 3-4 posts per day or more. Perhaps Google labeled that as spamming?

Google does not like ecchi!
But why? Ecchi is good!


Edit: Hmm it seems that "ecchi cravings blogspot" search on Google now shows my ecchi blog at the 1st spot. According to Google Webmaster Tools, Google last crawled ecchi cravings last July 5 (yesterday).
I tried other keywords and only my wordpress blog (supposed to be dead since I transferred to blogspot) is showing up in the results.

Does anyone have tips on what I can do for this dilemma? Thank you very much! ^_^

2 comments:

sadako said...

hello. try to register it on google it's free. and try to go to your settings. maybe blogspot has a setting that will allow google bots to crawl on your blog so that it will show on google search. also try to register your blog on msn and yahoo. it somehow helps. I get a lot of accidental bloggers going to my site from different search engines.

if it still persist, sign up for google web development tools. its free. it will help you optimize your blog in search engines.

if it still persist, just contact the blogger Cust. service because they may have blocked the goofle crawlers.

hope this helps. God Bless!

Unknown said...

hello thanks for the help. Umm in my settings, I have allowed it to be crawled and ping weblogs. I also added it to google/webmasters tools plus the sitemap.

The weird thing here is, it was on google before, but last week it suddenly disappeared.

I also installed analytics and when I use the keywords that other people used to find my site, I can't find my site.

Perhaps I'm banned from searching my own site? haha

Anyways, thanks for the tip and God bless you too.