Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I am 67% addicted to blogging!

I was just doing my usual blog hopping and I managed to read this on Mr. Karlo the Addict Pinoy blogero, a test on "how addicted to blogging are you?"

I also took the test and here are my results. I am just 67%, about two-thirds, I guess that is ok. It just means that I have life outside of blogging. (points finger at those who scored higher) hehe

67%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Oh well, thanks Mr. Karlo for this post idea. haha I'm jealous! I wanted to have reached the 100% addicted to blogging mark but I would just be lying to myself.

So if you want to take the test, click here.

Lesson Learned : Easy way to make a new post, read other people's blogs. Haha.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

interesting find. I'll be sure to check it out and find out how 'addicted' i am! Though I wld expect it to be HIGH with the amount of time I spend... haha.

Unknown said...

Do tell me of your results. ^_^ hehe