Tuesday, July 3, 2007

June 2007 Earning Reports

Since this blog is about my experiences on trying to make money online, I think it is best to write a monthly report so that you and I will have an idea on my progress.

Let me check...

So for the month of June year 2007, my earnings are...

Adsense = $0.77
usercash = $0.18

I know that people are going to laugh at this pathetic earning rate but I just want to be honest. I am indeed trying and learning to make money online. Hopefully July will be an improvement. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Would you like to increase your online earnings?

Build more sites that will be read by people who spend money (i.e., jewelry site), and fewer sites that will be read mainly by people who want to earn money (i.e., jobs and employment site). :-)

Unknown said...

yes I would like it.
Thanks for the advice, I'll try to find something that can find into that description. ^_^