Friday, June 29, 2007

Why do you want to blog?

Before starting a new blog in the world wide web, you might want to ask yourself, why do you want to blog?

As for myself, I have a couple of reasons why I want to blog...



I blog because I want to share...
In our age today, there are lots of information in the internet that just lying there waiting to be found. As an avid net surfer, I stumble upon different websites everyday and some of these are really nice sites. I want to share these sites to the world so that people will know about them and perhaps be of some use to them.

I blog because I want to have fun...
Blogging can be fun as long as you are interested about the topic you are blogging. I don't know if you are like me but seeing new things that I like and blogging about them gives me great satisfaction and joy. (refer to my other blog, ecchicravings.blogspot.com - im having a lot of fun writing in this blog)

I blog because I want to improve my writing...
I find this reason funny but I'm serious. I have been blogging for a while now and I can say, I've improved my writing skills because of it. Everytime I write on a blog, I tend to review what I write for spelling errors, grammar errors and the readability of what I wrote. Because of this, not only have I improved on my writing online, I have improved on my writing offline also.

I blog because I want to be known...
Have you ever tried searching for you name in google? I used to do that a lot when I was still in high school! I would be searching for the names of my classmates and friends and see the results. Of course, it's better to see that when searching for you name, you see stuffs that really belongs to you or that can identify as you.

I blog because I want to make money...
I am just being honest with myself. After seeing those blogs that have been successful in making money through blogging, I want to be just like them. Who does not want to make money anyways?



How about you? What is your reason for blogging?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's true. If you are going to start any business, it would be wise to know your own reasons in doing so.

Goodluck with your blog!

Unknown said...

I agree! That's why I asked myself why I wanted to blog to have my motivations.
Thanks for visiting. =)